- LMPD Transparency
In accordance with the Mayor's Open Data Executive Order and in partnership with the White House Police Data Initiative, the Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) is committed to increasing the openness and transparency of government to the citizens of this community by sharing police data in an open format. This data will help the public learn more about the operations of the police department that protects them. Transparency with the public will enhance the trust of community members in the personnel and operations of the LMPD.
- Copyright for Louisville Metro Police Department Badge (PDF)
- Copyright for Louisville Metro Police Department Patch (PDF)
- Mission Statement and Values (PDF)
- Memo from Chief Conrad to Citizens Commission on Police Accountability
- Redacted LMPD PIU Case # 17-007
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (PDF)